the perfect pitch
For any business professional who needs to present with style and confidence, whether to one person or 100 plus, in or outside the business.
Especially useful for sales, business development and marketing professionals and for account management and client service teams who have face-to-face contact with customers. This workshop offers a two-pronged approach: challenging your negative beliefs and providing practical tips and techniques for memorable presenting.
what you take away
- The liberating benefit of confronting your ‘inner critic’, together with tools to erase or diminish negative thinking.
- A clear understanding of the presentation process – from use of language to delivery – and an ability to engage your most confident self.
- A practical guide to making the biggest impact and tips on how to avoid failure.
- The essentials of communicating with impact.
- Strategies to manage stress.
- Tips on conceiving and planning The Perfect Pitch.
- The know-how to understand your audience and leave a lasting impression.
- Skills to make a greater impact in sales conversations using the language clients like to trade in.
- An ability to identify and employ ‘Legendary’ behaviours.